Saturday, February 9, 2008

It's trying to warm up

It's mid Febuary and it's trying to warm up outside. Good. I've done allmost no fishing in the last couple of weeks and it sucks. In about a month the boy and I are going up to the White river for about 4 or 5 days for trout. I've been scout good fishing locations using Google Maps and I hope this works.
I've been looking at getting a 7wt. rod and reel for bass, more than lickly a SanCroix or TFO rod and a Okuma reel. With the weather warming up it is time to hit the local lakes, creeks, and small rivers for bass and brim. There are a bunch of them with in a few miles of my house. I think I should start taking photos of the lakes, creeks, ect... and not just the fish I have caught. Also, I am thinking of joining the mis-south fly fishers orginization or whatever it is called.

No comments: