Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Years.

The old year is dead, long live the new year. I'm on my on rotation at work so its been no fishing for a little while. Let me explain some thing, I work 8 days on and 6 days off starting on a Wednesday and stopping on Wednesday. This coming Sunday I am suppose to go Bass fishing with a friend if the weather is good. It's not all about trout because this is the south and as far as I know there are no trout in the lakes and creeks around here, going up to The rivers in Arkansas are a weekend trip done only a few times a year. Around here it is all about Large Mouth Bass (LMB), Crappie, and Brim (BlueGill) in that order. Bass are fun fish to catch, Crappie I could care less about, and Brim are about the funnest fish on a lightweight rod (3wgt.) that one could every catch. Big Brim that are larger than ones open hand can be had from almost any large lake or pond.

No comments: